The Book of Merm

And so it is written

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Hungry Herb's

Hungry Herb's in Nashua. Go to it, it's good. But don't expect the people serving you to have any clue what they are doing. Ok, so I went there last night with my sister. We walked in, and the girl that was working at the counter I think was a mute. Her lips were moving, but no sound was coming out, at all. It was so weird, and I tried so hard to not laugh at the awkwardness of the situation. On top of her not talking, she would stare blankly at you when you talked to her or asked a question. Awkward situations are enjoyable after the fact. They are always funny too look at I think. So that's it for now, not an amazing story, but it's something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home