The Book of Merm

And so it is written

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Barbados 1st post

Ok so here's the situation. There was a little miscommunication regarding my internet access at my new home for the next 4 months. For now I have none at my place and all I can do is write from work. Of course that means writing when I have time which is at the end of the day when I'm dead. So for now there is not much I'm going to write about. But I will say my 5 days on the island have been filled with adventures. From landscaping with my "landlord", to playing cricket with 5 and 6 yr olds, to going sailing with a boat of people from all over the world that were at least a decade older than me, to getting a guided tour of one of the most famous cricket grounds in the world, I would say that I have had a great 5 days.

Work consists of meetings, meetings, and more meetings, but that is the life of event managers. I will have pictures and better posts coming, but for now this is all I can do. Hope you enjoy it, the little that it is.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Aw playing cricket with lil munchkins and YOUUU sailing? That's good enough of an update for me!!

    PS My eyes almost popped out of my head when you said no internet for 4 months. It's a good thing it's you and not me. We KNOW how well it'd go over otherwise! ;)

    ~ Amber

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home